Cisco WS-C2960-24PC-L, Catalyst 2960 24 10/100 PoE + 2 T/SFP LAN Base Image.
WS-C2960-24PC-L is one of the Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series switches. This series support voice, video, data, and highly secure access. They also deliver scalable management as your business needs change.
The Common Features are included: Enhanced security including Cisco TrustSec for providing authentication, access control, and security policy administration, Multiple Fast or Gigabit Ethernet performance options, Cisco EnergyWise for power management, Scalable network management.
Linkom-PC is your source for Refurbished Cisco WS-C2960-24PC-L. Most Cisco WS-C2960-24PC-L are available within 3-4 days.
We make sure each item you receive is ready to use. Any configuration is reset to factory default settings in our REF process.
If you cannot find the product you are searching for, please request a quote.
- Save 90%+ off the list
- Professional Advice
- Fully Tested
- Fast Delivery
Gigabit Ethernet (SFP)
|Maximum Port density||24 10/100 PoE ports|
|Uplinks||2 dual-purpose (10/100/1000 or SFP) ports|
|Architecture||Layer 2 Switching (basic connectivity), Layer 2 Switching (intelligent services), Voice Enabled|
|Form Factor||Fixed, Rack Mountable, Standalone/Clustering|
|Dimensions||1.73 x 17.5 x 13 in.|
|Specialized Service Modules||n/a|
|Dynamic ARP Inspection|
|IP Source Guard|
|RP Rate Limiters|
|Private VLAN Edge|
|Hardware Redundancy||External Redundant Power Supply|
|High Availability/Resilliency||PVST, Broadcast Suppression, Unicast Suppression, Mulitcast Suppression, Spanning Tree, Portfast, Uplink Fast, Backbone Fast, 802.1s, 802.1w|
|Management features||SPAN, RSPAN, CiscoView, Cisco Discover Protocol (CDP), Virtual Trunking Protocol (VTP), Telnet Client, BOOTP, TFTP, CiscoWorks, CWSI, RMON, SNMP, Clustering, Web-Based Management|
|WAN Interface Support||n/a|
|Backplane Capacity||16 Gbps|
|Number of VLANs||255|
Features and Benefits:
WS-C2960-24PC-L Easy Deployment and Network Management
The Cisco Catalyst 2960 LAN Lite Series offers several ease of use features, which enable fast and easy configuration and installation of the switches into the network. Lowering the total cost of ownership and simplifying network operation are primary reasons for using the Cisco Catalyst 2960 switches. These features include:
- Cisco Auto SmartPorts simplify the configuration of advanced Cisco Catalyst capabilities, encapsulating years of Cisco networking expertise. As devices connect to the switch automatic port, configuration is enabled, allowing a plug and play of the device onto the network. For example, an IP phone connecting to the switch will configure the switch port with Cisco best practices for QoS and create a voice VLAN. Cisco SmartPort macros offer a set of verified, pretested, Cisco recommended switch port configurations per connection type that are easy to apply, enabling users to consistently and reliably configure essential security, IP telephony, availability, QoS, and manageability features with minimal effort and expertise.
- Cisco Express Setup simplifies initial configuration with a web browser, eliminating the need for more complex terminal emulation programs and CLI knowledge.
- Auto Install utilizes Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) based auto-configuration and image upgrade. This feature automatically downloads the configuration file, Cisco IOS Software image, allocates an IP address and hostname for the switch. This feature can be used to implement a “zero touch deployment.”
- Cisco Network Assistant is a no cost, Windows-based application that simplifies the administration of networks of up to 250 users. It supports a wide range of Cisco Catalyst intelligent switches from Cisco Catalyst 2960 through Cisco Catalyst 4506. With Cisco Network Assistant, users can manage Cisco Catalyst switches plus launch the device managers of Cisco integrated services routers and Cisco Aironet WLAN access points.
- Enhanced Troubleshooting is possible with an extensive array of debug diagnostic commands and system health checks within the switch.
- Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR) to diagnose and resolve cabling problems on copper Ethernet ports.
- Autosensing on each 10/100 port detects the speed and duplex of the attached device and automatically configures the port for 10- or 100-Mbps operation, easing switch deployment in mixed 10- and 100-Mbps environments.
- Automatic medium-dependent interface crossover (Auto-MDIX) automatically adjusts transmit and receive pairs if an incorrect cable type (crossover or straight-through) is installed on a copper port.
- Multifunction LEDs per port for port status; half-duplex and full-duplex mode; and 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T indication as well as switch-level status LEDs for the system and a redundant power supply provide a comprehensive and convenient visual management system.
Cisco Network Assistant is a PC-based network-management application optimized for LANs with up to 250 users. Offering centralized management of Cisco switches, routers, and wireless LAN (WLAN) access points, it supports a wide range of Cisco Catalyst intelligent switches from the Cisco Catalyst 2960 through the Cisco Catalyst 4506 Switch. Through a user-friendly GUI, you can configure and manage a wide array of switch functions and start the device manager of Cisco routers and Cisco wireless access points. You can perform tasks to configure the switch for voice, video and multicast traffic using QoS and upgrade IOS is a simple one click upgrade.
The Security wizard automatically restricts unauthorized access to servers with sensitive data. Smartports and wizards save time for network administrators, reduce human errors, and help ensure that the configuration of the switch is optimized for these applications. You can download Cisco Network Assistant from the Cisco website for free http://www.cisco.com/go/cna. The easy-to-use graphical interface provides both a topology map and front-panel view of switches.
In addition to Cisco Network Assistant, Cisco Catalyst 2960 LAN Lite Switches provide for extensive management using SNMP network-management platforms such as the CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution (LMS). CiscoWorks LMS is a suite of powerful management tools that simplify the configuration, administration, monitoring, and troubleshooting of Cisco networks. It integrates these capabilities into a world-class solution for improving the accuracy and efficiency of your operations staff, while increasing the overall availability of your network. It supports more than 400 different device types, providing:
- Network discovery, topology views, end-station tracking, and VLAN management
- Real-time network fault analysis with easy-to-deploy device-specific best-practice templates
- Hardware and software inventory management, centralized configuration tools, and syslog monitoring
- Network response time and availability monitoring and tracking
- Real-time device, link, and port traffic management, analysis, and reporting
Intelligent Power over Ethernet (PoE) Management
The Cisco Catalyst 2960 LAN Lite Series can provide a lower total cost of ownership (TCO) for deployments that incorporate Cisco IP phones, Cisco Aironet wireless LAN (WLAN) access points, or any IEEE 802.3af-compliant end device. PoE eliminate