Cisco SG 300-28 28-port Gigabit Managed Switch
Powerful Features and Performance at an Affordable Price
Deliver the Right Features at the Right Price
Cisco 300 Series Switches offer enhanced switch features that support advanced technologies, including quality of service (QoS) intelligence and advanced traffic management to simplify the addition of voice, wireless, and security services. These advanced managed switching features give you a variety of capabilities for controlling traffic over your network and help keep your applications running at peak performance, in a solution designed and priced for small businesses.
- Boost business communications with IP telephony, wireless, and other advanced deployments using Power over Ethernet (PoE) connectivity, QoS, and virtual LANs to segment network traffic.
- Turn up powerful security measures such as access control lists (ACLs) and guest virtual LANs (VLANs) to provide rich services to users while protecting applications and information.
- Meet tomorrow’s networking needs as well as today’s with advanced features like static routing and IPv6 support, which let you enable the latest generation of networking applications and operating systems without an extensive equipment upgrade.
- Reduce power consumption by using these eco-friendly switches. Designed to optimize power usage, the switches offer energy efficiency without compromising performance by powering down ports when not in use. Choose from models that have no fans, so they run silently and unobtrusively, even as they reduce energy costs.
Simplify Setup and Management
Cisco 300 Series Switches are designed to be easy to configure and manage. They make it easy to set up and manage even complex network environments, reducing the time your staff devotes to network management and troubleshooting.
- Speed setup with an intuitive, web-based interface that simplifies security, QoS traffic prioritization, and configuration and management.
- Balance automation with fine-grained control using simple graphical tools and preset configuration options based on Cisco best practices and pretested deployments with Cisco Smartports (available in early 2011).
- Protect your investment with a solution that has been designed and tested to easily integrate with other Cisco networking and communications products, including the complete Cisco Small Business portfolio.
- Copper GE ports: 26
- Combo mini-GBIC GE ports: 2
- PoE: No
- Switch Capacity: 56 Gbps
- Spanning Tree (STP, RSTP, MSTP): Yes, Yes, Yes
- VLAN: 256
- QoS Priority Queues: 4
- IGMP Snooping: Yes
- Static Layes 3 Routing: Yes
- IPv6 Support: Yes
- 802.1x: Yes
- ACL: L1-L4
- SNMP: 1,2,3
- MAC Address Table: 8000
- Energy Efficient Technology: Yes
- Stacking: No
- Web Management Interface: Yes
- 19″ Rack Mountable: Yes