Cisco Compact Mini Amplifier Model 93191 862 MHz with 42/54 MHz Split
The Cisco Compact Mini Amplifier type 93191 is a small, cost-effective amplifier in 28 and 36 dB gain versions that address the divergent needs of today’s broadband networks. In addition, GaAs-FETtechnology is utilized for longer system reach and superior distortion performance. A compact design and reduced power consumption enable this mini amplifier to make significant contributions to efficient end-of-line applications.
The Compact Mini Amplifiers share common plug-in accessories with the Compact Amplifier Platform to lower your cost of spares. The same plug-in pad is used for both attenuation and equalization, which minimizes the overall number of plug-ins. Both attenuators and equalizers are plug-in pads with fixed values to provide maximum user friendliness. In case it is necessary to replace the amplifier in the network, this is easily done as the pads are simply moved to the new amplifier. The amplifier provides a single, high-level forward RF output that can be split to provide two outputs by using an optional splitter/directional coupler plug-in. The Compact Mini Amplifier 93191 utilizes a reverse amplifier module with push-pull technology, and is equipped with a reverse input attenuator to maximize the cable modem transmitter output levels. The plug-in reverse amplifier module and diplex filters provide a free choice of frequency range. The Compact Mini Amplifier 93191 is equipped with directional coupler RF test points at the forward output allowing for accurate signal level measurement, and reverse signal injection during setup and alignment. Surge protection is provided for all input and output ports and the mini amplifier are equipped with a double gasket; that includes an RF and a water-dust gasket.
- GaAs-FET gain block technology for improved distortion and lower noise figure
- Optimised for end-of-line applications
- Compact space-saving design
- PG11 at input
- High-level output (a second output is available by means of a splitter)
- Plug-in pads with fixed values
- Plug-in reverse amplifier and diplex filters enable future reverse path upgrades
- Output measuring point for precise setting gives best picture quality
- Transient protection at all inputs and outputs for higher system reliability
© 2008 Cisco Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.