Before returning goods, please contact us to tell us the issues you are having. Most of the problems we are able to sort out by providing technical support and you needn’t send your products back.
- “Linkom-PC” will accept the return of the “Products”, delivered to “Customer” within 30 (thirty) days after delivery to “Customer”.
- “Linkom-PC” has to receive the “Product” in the same condition and packaging as delivered to “Customer”.
- A restocking fee of 10% is due by “Customer”. All related costs and freight charges will be for the risk and account of “Customer”.
- “Linkom-PC” decides whether any “Products” are defective.
- If replacement of defective “Products” is not possible, “Linkom-PC” will credit the value to the account of “Customer”.
- RMA procedure is applicable and defective “Products” may not be returned without a valid RMA number.
- “Customer” will receive an RMA number, subject to the obligation of “Customer”
- a) to provide “Linkom-PC” with all information on the failure;
- b) to report by email to “Linkom-PC” within 5 working days of the delivery date.
- When the damage is caused by faulty handling of “Customer” an RMA number will not be issued.
Please do not do returning without our directions. You should contact us before returning, we will guide you through the steps, including the shipping ways.
All products shipped to our customers are in the best condition.