Cisco AIR-ANT2566P4W-R, 2.4 GHz 6 dBi/5 GHz 6 dBi Directional Ant., 4-port, RP- TNC.
As this access point takes greater advantage of the multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) features supported under the 802.11n standard, the number of radio transceivers per frequency band has increased. Using dual-band antenna port allows the access point to support these added transceivers while maintaining a reasonably low number of antenna connections.
Antennas transmit and receive radio signals which are susceptible to RF obstructions and common sources of interference that can reduce throughput and range of the device to which they are connected.
Follow these guidelines to ensure the best possible performance:
• Install the antenna vertically and mount it with the cables pointing towards the ground.
• Keep the antenna away from metal obstructions such as heating and air-conditioning ducts, large ceiling trusses, building superstructures, and major power cabling runs. If necessary, use a rigid conduit to lower the antenna away from these obstructions.
• The density of the materials used in a building’s construction determines the number of walls the signal can pass through and still maintain adequate signal strength. Consider the following before choosing the location for your antenna:
– Signals penetrate paper and vinyl walls with little change to signal strength.
– Signals penetrate only one or two solid and pre-cast concrete walls without degrading signal strength.
– Signals penetrate three or four concrete and wood block walls without degrading signal strength.
– Signals penetrate five or six walls constructed of drywall or wood without degrading signal strength.
– Signals will likely reflect off a thick metal wall and may not penetrate it at all.
– Signals will likely reflect off a chain link fence or wire mesh spaced between 1 and 1 1/2 in. (2.5 and 3.8 cm). The fence acts as a harmonic reflector that blocks the signal.
• Install the antenna away from microwave ovens and 2-GHz cordless phones. These products can cause signal interference because they operate in the same frequency range as the device to which your antenna is connected
Linkom-PC is your source for Refurbished Cisco AIR-ANT2566P4W-R. Most Cisco AIR-ANT2566P4W-R are available within 3-4 days.
We make sure each item you receive is ready to use. Any configuration is reset to factory default settings in our REF process.
If you cannot find the product you are searching for, please request a quote.
- Save 90%+ off the list
- Professional Advice
- Fully Tested
- Fast Delivery
Cisco AIR-ANT2566P4W-R Technical Specifications
|Aerial Placing / Mounting:||Outdoor, indoor|
|Frequency Range:||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz|
|Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR):||2.0:1|
|Cabling & Wiring|
|Connector Provided:||4 x RP-TNC|
|Max Operating Temperature:||70 °C|
|Min Operating Temperature:||-30 °C|
|Cable Length:||91.4 cm|