Linkom-PC is your source for Refurbished cable modem Cisco EPC3925. Most Cisco EPC3925 are available within 3-4 days.
We make sure each item you receive is ready to use. Any configuration is reset to factory default settings in our REF process.
If you cannot find the product you are searching for, please request a quote or call us +381 11 414 0301.
- Save 90%+ off list
- Professional Advice
- Fully Tested
- Fast Delivery
The Cisco® Model EPC3925 8×4 EuroDOCSIS 3.0 Wireless Residential Gateway with Embedded Digital Voice Adapter (EPC3925) is a high-performance home gateway that combines a cable modem, two-line digital voice adapter, router and wireless access point in a single device providing a cost-effective voice and networking solution for both the home and small office.
The EPC3925 provides a faster connection to the Internet by incorporating eight bonded downstream channels along with four bonded upstream channels. These bonded channels can deliver downstream data rates in excess of 440 Mbps and upstream data rates in excess of 120 Mbps. That’s up to eight times faster downloads than conventional single-channel EuroDOCSIS™ 2.0 cable modems.
The EPC3925 is designed to meet EuroPacketCable™ 1.5 and EuroDOCSIS 3.0 specifications, as well as offering backward compatibility for operation in EuroPacketCable 1.0 and EuroDOCSIS 2.0, 1.1, and 1.0 networks.
Compliant with EuroDOCSIS 3.0, 2.0, 1.1, and 1.0 standards along with EuroPacketCable specifications to deliver high-end performance and reliability
- DOCSIS-5 compliant LED labeling and behavior provides a user- and technician-friendly method to check operational status and act as a troubleshooting tool
- TR-068 compliant color-coded interface ports and corresponding cables simplify installation and setup
- Four 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet ports to provide wired connectivity
- High-performance broadband Internet connectivity to energize your online experience
- 802.11n Wireless Access Point (WAP) with four Service Set Identifiers (SSIDs) compatible with 802.11b/g
- WPS, including a push-button switch to activate WPS for simplified and secure wireless
- Two RJ-11 telephony ports for connecting to in-home wiring or directly to conventional telephones or fax machines
Design and Function
- Simplified self-install
- Quick Links for making home network changes
- Updated GUI with intuitive “Cisco Consumer Guidelines” webpage design
- Attractive, compact design and versatile orientation to stand vertically, lie flat on the desktop or shelf, or mount easily on a wall
- User-configurable Parental Control blocks access to undesirable Internet sites
- Advanced firewall technology deters hackers and protects the home network from unauthorized access
- Allows automatic software upgrades by your service provider
Software and Documentation
- CD-ROM containing user guide and USB driver installation software for Microsoft Windows
Vista, Windows XP, and Windows 2000 operating systems