Cisco Compact Dual Output EGC Amplifier A93270
The Cisco Compact Dual Output EGC Amplifier A93270 addresses the divergent needs of today’s broadband networks. It is optimized for both trunk and distribution applications and provides superior reliability combined with a user-friendly layout. The amplifier incorporates electronic gain control (EGC) technology and automatic gain control (AGC) technology, and has an extendable frequency range up to 1 GHz.Frequency range can be set to 862 MHz or 1 GHz. The tilt and gain for each port can be set separately with a handheld terminal or PC configuration kit, without using the traditional plug-ins.The amplifier has two forward active output ports with high linearity. Reverse paths have 20 dB and 25 dB settings. The bandwidth for reverse paths is 120 MHz. Both forward and reverse gain has wide dynamic range and can be set in 0.5 dB step. The amplifier power consumption can be reduced approximately 3 W per output if high output level isn’t needed. Furthermore, output port 1 can be powered off if only one output is ne. This will reduce power consumption by approximately 10 W.
The amplifier supports ROSA element management through the HMS and SMC transponder interface. A handheld terminal and PC configuration kit can also be used for local configuration.
- Unique power saving functionality
- Selectable 862 MHz or 1 GHz frequency range
- Two active forward output ports with 40 dB gain
- Electronically adjustable attenuators and equalizers
- 7 A current feed through all ports
- Plug-in horizontal diplex filter supporting different split frequencies
- 3-state switch for both reverse paths
- Thermal compensated forward and reverse paths
- Plug-In SMC/HMS transponder
- Plug-In AGC Module with auto alignment
- Configuration with either handheld terminal or PC configuration kit
C 2010-2012 Cisco and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved