Cisco ASA 5500 Series Adaptive Security Appliances
Comprehensive Network Security Services
In addition to a robust firewall, businesses of all sizes need a full complement of security services, including intrusion prevention, VPN, content security, unified communications, and remote access. The Cisco ASA Family of security devices was built to meet these needs.
A key component of the Cisco SecureX Framework, Cisco ASA protects networks of all sizes with MultiScale performance and a comprehensive suite of highly integrated, market-leading security services. With more than 15 years of proven firewall leadership and over 1 million security appliances deployed throughout the world, Cisco ASA protects corporate networks while providing users with secure access to data – anytime, anywhere, using any device.
The Cisco ASA Family scales to meet a wide range of needs while providing highly secure, high-performance connectivity and for maximum productivity.
Convenient Form Factors
Cisco ASA products are available in a wide range of form factors, including:
- Standalone appliances that scale to meet the needs of branch offices, midsize businesses securing the Internet edge, and enterprise data centers
- High-performance blades that integrate with the Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series network switch
- Virtual instances to provide enterprise-class security for private and public clouds
Feature and Capabilities
- Comprehensive, highly effective intrusion prevention system (IPS) with Cisco Global Correlation
- High-performance VPN and remote access
- Optional antivirus, antispam, antiphishing, URL blocking and filtering, and content control
- Small Office and Branch Office (ASA 5505 / Security Plus, ASA 5510 / Security Plus, ASA 5512-X / Security Plus, ASA 5515-X)
- Internet EDGE (ASA 5520, ASA 5525-X, ASA 5540, ASA 5545-X, ASA 5550, ASA 5555-X)
- Enterprise Data Centre (ASA 5585-X with SSP10, ASA 5585-X with SSP20, ASA 5585-X with SSP40, ASA 5585-X with SSP60, ASA Services Module)
© 2011 Cisco and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.